More SuperHard dental diamond burs are used for precise drilling and polishing of critical ceramic parts on high speed handpiece. Dental diamond burs are used in dental surgeries, such as Preparation of cavities and crowns ,hard tooth tissues, old filling removals and fillings processing and polishing, etc
* lowers cracking and chipping risks in critical ceramics zones
* ideal depth for gingival cut ,shape perfect for gingival margin
* minimizes clogging and provides cooler material removal
* High efficiency, No vibrations and Low heat build up
*Very good diamond retention ,Long life length
* Diamond burs cleaner cut and the higher polish than carbide burs.
* The maximum allowable speed to 400,000/min.
* Stalk who used high-grade stainless steel, high strength, no rusty.
* convenient and health in use , performance ratio.
|Super coarse||151 - 213μm||coarse pre-grinding|
|Coarse||107 - 181μm||pre- grinding|
|Medium||64 - 126μm||universal grinding|
|Fine||27 - 76μm||smoothing|
|Extra fine||10 - 36μm||prefinishing of composites|